What is a VOIP and why is it good to have one? V.O.I.P = Voice Over Internet Protocol. It is a technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet. Thus when you’re in a game or multitasking you can communicate to your team without having to pause what you’re doing, or lose your character to mobs just because you’re trying to say something via typing. Live the better life and use a VOIP. Improve your skills in any game, use a VOIP. Make your virtual dreams come true and use a VOIP!
We use discord on a daily basis. However, TeamSpeak is our emergency VOIP in case. Discord has technical difficulties.
You may be asked to adjust your mic. Here’s how you can do that.
- Find the volume icon on your desktop menu bar.
- Right click the volume icon & select “Recording devices“.
- Select your recording device & then click “properties“.
- Click on the “level” tab & adjust you mic accordingly.
- Either press “Apply” or “ok” 2 times.
- Thank you for helping your team.